Saturday, June 5, 2010

WoWisms Update

Wow…it’s been a while since I last updated. But I have an excuse…I was really sick. If you want to read into the details of it all you can find it on my personal Blog…but be warned…it’s boring…and has NOTHING at all to do with WoW.

http://everything-gwenny.blogspot.com/2010/05/mia.html

So what has happened WoWwise since then? Quite a bit actually!

Let’s start with Treeannah. In addition to her recent Rotface kill I can also now add the following murders to her list: Blood Prince Council, Blood Queen Lana'thel, Professor Putricide together with the rescue of Valithria Dreamwalker (all on 25 man normal).

Tree Dragon Healed
We started working on Sindragosa. It took a few attempts to figure out how the ice tombs should work…

Tree Too Many Ice Tombs 2 Tree Too Many Ice Tombs 

But we soon got the hang of that by putting all fine in one line and firing them down fast. We just have to smooth out the final phase and we’ll get her…hopefully next week. (I was off this week recovering from surgery.)

Tree Sind Dead
Due to the surgery I have actually been doing a lot of alt creating and levelling. I can’t handle 2-3 straight hours of sitting in the chair pounding on bosses, but I love to be able to log in, pound out a few quests until I run out of blue, and then log out and watch a movie on iTunes. It’s been great fun (minus the pain of course).

Bellamortuus is now at level 20 and I just finally got blizzard. Trying to figure out what to do next with her.

Bella Pizza Dead 19

Warning: leaving to answer the door after ordering pizza may result in death of squishy toons…

Bella 20 Sparkly Wrong Bella 20 Ride

Oh…and for the record…sparkly ponies and undead just don’t mix…I just couldn’t do that to poor Bella…I had to buy her a real pony.

I also took the time to make a druid (Boomkin) and a paladin (Holy). These should make for some very interesting projects. They are each level 10 already. More on them later though…I think I need a nap…

No comments:

Post a Comment